Chemiphase CP-9040 boiler inhibitor is a formulation of hardness precipitants and polymeric antiscalents. It is formulated to prevent deposition of scale forming salts on boiler surfaces thereby maintaining best plant operating efficiency.
Typical Physical Properties
- Appearance straw coloured clear liquid
- pH 6.0 - 7.5
- S.G. 1.12 - 1.28
- R. Density 1.18
CP-9040 boiler inhibitor is an aqueous solution of polyphosphates and synthetic co-polymers.
CP-9040 boiler inhibitor should be dosed either continuously or proportionally into the hotwell or directly into the boiler. It should be dosed to maintain the levels specified by the Chemiphase consultant as indicated by the analytical results.
Typical Dosage Rate 30-100 ppm base upon ortho phosphate results.
Features and Benefits
- CP-9040 boiler inhibitor will condition hardness salts entering the boiler and facilitate their removal via blowdown.
- CP-9040 contains synthetic co-polymers which will render all suspended material from adhering to boiler surfaces. Especially where surfaces are subjected to high temperatures and surfaces.
- CP-9040 has been formulated to deal with the occasional high hardness excursion in the feed water quality without incurring serious scale deposition within the boiler.
- CP-9040 level in feed-water or boiler can be easily monitored by comparator test.
CP-9040 is compatible with most other boiler water treatment chemicals. It is compatible with all material commonly used in dosing pumps, delivery heads, seals and dosing lines.
CP-9040 poses no serious specific hazard but, as with all chemicals, contact with eyes and skin should be avoided. Wear suitable protective clothing. Please refer to Safety Data Sheet for specific information.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
When stored between 10 and 40oC in the original unopened container, C P 9040 has a shelf life of 36 months from the date of manufacture.
CP 9040 boiler inhibitor is available in 20 Litre & 200 Litre & 1000 Litre IBC Containers.
The information and all further technical advice is based on our present knowledge and experience. However, they imply no liability or other legal responsibility on our part, including with regards to existing third party intellectual property rights, especially patent rights. In particular, no warranty, whether express or implied of guarantee of product properties is intended or implied. We reserve the right to make any changes according to technological progress or further developments. The customer is not released from the obligation to conduct careful inspection and testing of incoming goods. Performance of the product described herein should be verified by testing, which should be carried out by qualified experts in the sole responsibility of the customer.