PatioSeal - Indian Stone Sealer, Sandstone, Granite, Limestone
PatioSeal is a Indian Stone Sealer that is the latest development in sealer techniques for home patios which uses long lasting flouropolymer technology. PatioSeal will provide a long-lasting waterproof, transparent and durable seal that is waterproof on Indian sandstone, granite, block paving and limestone surfaces. Once PatioSeal has cured it will provide a shield of protection against dirt, oil, grease and stains. PatioSeal will also dramatically reduce the growth of moss & algae.
Key Benefits of PatioSeal
- Protects and waterproofs Natural stone, Indian stone, Sandstone, Block Paving
- Long lasting
- Slip resistant
- Transparent finish
- Reduces moss & algae growth
For the best results we recommend a heavy duty clean of the surface to be treated using either our Sodium Hypochlorite based cleaner, Limate which is a hydrochloric acid based cleaner or our Algaecide which is a slower acting, yet more environmentally friendlier product. The aim is to remove all contaminants such as oil, grease, algae and mould. PatioSeal is not for use on surfaces which have been previously treated with a silicone or stearate based water treatment.
Application of PatioSeal
- Test a small area of your patio that is inconspicuous to ensure the product is compatible before using in large quantities.
- Shake the container before use.
- Ensure the patio is clean and free of any dust particles.
- PatioSeal is to be applied neat with a brush or roller onto the stone surface. Do not pour PatioSeal directly on to the surface.
- For porous surfaces you will need to apply a 2nd coat two hours after the original.
- Each litre of PatioSeal will treat 4-6m² depending on the level of coating.
- Once complete clean all brushes and rollers with soapy water.
Important Notes when using PatioSeal
Protect from frost and store above 5°C. Keep pets away until the product has dried. Not suitable for non porous surfaces such as quarry tiles, engineering brick, polished or glazed surfaces. The product will not be completely activated for a couple of days after application so bear this in mind before heavy use. Do not apply in wet weather to ensure PatioSeal does not become diluted.
The information and all further technical advice is based on our present knowledge and experience. However, they imply no liability or other legal responsibility on our part, including with regards to existing third party intellectual property rights, especially patent rights. In particular, no warranty, whether express or implied of guarantee of product properties is intended or implied. We reserve the right to make any changes according to technological progress or further developments. The customer is not released from the obligation to conduct careful inspection and testing of incoming goods. Performance of the product described herein should be verified by testing, which should be carried out by qualified experts in the sole responsibility of the customer.