Graffic Natrol - Highly Effective Graffiti Removal Spray
Graffic Natrol is a powerful graffiti remover, efficient on spray paints, emulsions, bitumen and indelible markers. The easy to use formulation is safe to use on plastics and removes the need for excessive agitation, simply spray on, leave for five minutes then wipe away the graffiti. We supply this product to major graffiti cleaning companies, health organisations and local councils.
Benefits of Graffiti Removal Spray
- Low Hazard compared to other dangerous products on market
- Will Not Damage Plastic's
- Graffic Natrol Will Attack and Remove - Spray Paint, Emulsions, Bitumen, Indelible Markers
- No Equipment Required to Use - Spray on, leave for 5 minutes, Wipe Away!
- Suitable for use at Home or Commercial Applications Coverage - Approx 90m3
How to Use of Graffic Natrol
- Graffic Natrol has two specific uses; firstly to remove graffiti from Euroshield coated surfaces where the use of a hot pressure washer is not feasible, and also to remove residual staining from treated surfaces following hot water cleaning.
- Brush GRAFFIC NATROL onto the affected area and leave for 4-5 minutes for spray paints, up to 30 minutes for oil based paints.
- Rinse off with water THEN scrub gently to loosen graffiti. Rinse again with water.
- Repeat as required. To remove felt tip pen marks, gently rub the affected area with a cloth dampened with GRAFFIC NATROL, scrub until the shadow has been removed.
Application of Graffiti Removal Spray
- Graffic Natrol removes graffiti from both porous and non-porous surfaces coated with Euroshield
- On Untreated Surfaces - Wet absorbent surface with water before attempting removal
Graffic Natrol graffiti removal spray must be stored away from children.
Free Shipping Information for UK Customers
Carriage to a UK Mainland address and VAT is already included in the price. Some types of chemicals are classified as hazardous and as such will be sent on a overnight carrier. A signature will be required on delivery. Once your order has been placed and the product has been shipped, you will be sent an email and text message with the tracking information included which will allow you to track the item and adjust if required.
The information and all further technical advice is based on our present knowledge and experience. However, they imply no liability or other legal responsibility on our part, including with regards to existing third party intellectual property rights, especially patent rights. In particular, no warranty, whether express or implied of guarantee of product properties is intended or implied. We reserve the right to make any changes according to technological progress or further developments. The customer is not released from the obligation to conduct careful inspection and testing of incoming goods. Performance of the product described herein should be verified by testing, which should be carried out by qualified experts in the sole responsibility of the customer.