Actisolv is a low hazard, anti graffiti, fully biodegradable graffiti remover spray designed to remove all types of graffiti from non porous surfaces without damaging underlying paintwork. Actisolv has been proven to remove even the toughest of graffiti from brick, blocks and other porous surfaces where the graffiti can become absorbed into the porous surface. Actisolv is an excellent graffiti remover for porous surfaces.
How to Use Actisolv - Graffiti Removal Chemical
- Actisolv- Porous Surface Graffiti Remover chemical has two specific uses; firstly to remove graffiti from coated surfaces where the use of a hot pressure washer is not feasible, and also to remove residual staining from treated surfaces following hot water cleaning.
- Brush Actisolv - Porous Graffiti Remover chemical onto the affected porous area and leave for 10-15 minutes for spray paints, up to 30 minutes for oil based paints. Rinse off with water THEN scrub gently to loosen graffiti. Rinse again with water. Repeat as required.
- To remove residual staining from pressure cleaned coated surface, gently rub the affected area with a cloth dampened with Actisolv - graffiti remover for porous surfaces, scrub until the shadow has been removed.
Application of Actisolv - Graffiti Remover Spray
Actisolv can also be used on sensitive surfaces such as perspex and glass and plastic materials. Actisolv will not damage or cloud plastics due to its low hazard formulation.
Benefits - Graffiti Remover Spray
- Highly Effective on porous surfaces such as brickwork, blocks etc.
- Biodegradable : non polluting, environment and user friendly.
- Low odour : pleasant to use and without pungent smell.
- Low volatility : safe to use in confined or enclosed areas.
Storage & Shelf Life of Actisolv - Graffiti Remover Spray
When stored between 10 and 40oC in the original unopened container, The product has a shelf life of 36 months from the date of manufacture.
Packaging of Actisolv - Graffiti Remover Spray
Actisolv Graffiti Remover is available in 5 Litre, 20 Litre, 205 Litre Drums or 1000 Litre IBC Containers.
Free Shipping Information for UK Customers
Carriage to a UK Mainland address and VAT is already included in the price. Some types of chemicals are classified as hazardous and as such will be sent on a overnight carrier. A signature will be required on delivery. Once your order has been placed and the product has been shipped, you will be sent an email and text message with the tracking information included which will allow you to track the item and adjust if required.
All products manufactured by Chemiphase are developed under strict ISO 9001 conditions.
Chemiphase work with industry worldwide delivering practical, cost effective solutions to resolve complex problems. If you require technical assistance, or information about our products, please contact our dedicated technical support team on:
+44 (0) 1704 894808 or complete our Technical Support form.