Naocl Sodium Hypochlorite 15% Grade - 32 x 25 Litres (800 Litres)
Sodium Hypochlorite is an alkaline, green-yellow liquid. It has a distinct, irritating odour and is soluble in water at all concentrations.
Sodium Hypochlorite is mainly used for disinfection across a wide variety of industries – examples below:
- Agriculture – disinfection
- Cleaning – bleaching/ disinfection
- Food & Beverage – sterilising & cleaning
- Leisure – chlorination/ sanitation of swimming pools
- Metal Treatment – effluent treatment, cyanide neutralisation
- Pharmaceutical – sterilisation & disinfectant
- Power – cooling tower treatment, control of algae & mussel growth on intake system
- Paper – pulp bleaching, water treatment
- Water Treatment – chlorination and disinfection
Strengths & Grades
- Stored at 15% available chlorine
- Dilutions available from 15% down to 1%
- Available as Thycal (DWI approved), ULB and standard grades
- Product available to meet BS EN 901:2013– Treatment of Water for Human Consumption
In general the following precautions should be taken:
- When using chemicals, protective clothing such as gloves, goggles, boots and overalls should be worn.
- How long to leave sodium hypochlorite on patio? Within minutes you will begin to see the results. We recommend leaving no longer than 3 hours.
- Sodium hypochlorite dilution for cleaning patios? We recommend to start a 50/50 solution with water, increasing if required.
- Adequate ventilation is required when using chemicals in confined spaces.
- When using flammable materials; cigarettes, naked flames and other sources of ignition should be carefully controlled.
- When diluting acids, always add acid to water and not water to acid.
- Any clothing that is contaminated with chemicals should be disposed of safely.
- When using any chemicals, care must be taken not to damage, contaminate or stain any adjoining materials, landscaping or finishes.
- Care must be taken to protect personnel operating in the area of the cleaning from any injury or hazard created by the cleaning. The appropriate First Aid must be available.
- Before undertaking any cleaning operation, a trial should be carried out on a small, preferably inconspicuous area, to determine the effect of the chemicals before treating a large area.
Chemiphase Ltd offer 'private' label services which incorporates having your requested products manufactured and branded as your own under strict ISO 9001 procedures, ensuring the highest quality products. All products manufactured at the plant can be labelled with your choice of company name, logo, contact details and delivered direct to site with product data sheets displaying your details and company logo.
All chemical products manufactured at Chemiphase Ltd are delivered with the appropriate safety labels required by UK, EU and international transport and hazard regulations.
Free Shipping Information for UK Customers
Carriage to a UK Mainland address and VAT is already included in the price. Some types of chemicals are classified as hazardous and as such will be sent on a overnight carrier. A signature will be required on delivery. Once your order has been placed and the product has been shipped, you will be sent an email and text message with the tracking information included which will allow you to track the item and adjust if required.
All products manufactured by Chemiphase are developed under strict ISO 9001 conditions. Chemiphase work with industry worldwide delivering practical, cost effective solutions to resolve complex problems. If you require technical assistance, or information about our products, please contact our dedicated technical support team on: +44 (0) 1704 894808 or complete our Technical Support form.