ShockChlor is ideal treatment for daily / weekly dosing to help maintain a clean, sanitised pool and spa. ShockChlor is a quick action sanitiser in the form of granules with an in-built stabiliser which stabilises chlorine levels in water. ShockChlor will not lead to formation of sediment and lime deposits and is effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses and will not affect the pH level of the water.
Amount of stabiliser in water should be adjusted by diluting with fresh water to a cyanuric acid level of 25-50 ppm. It is recommended to carry out shock sanitisation at least once every 10 days to maintain pool’s water in impeccable condition. Regular shock sanitization helps to protect water in a pool from viruses and bacteria, to remove water odours, chloramines that cause irritation to eyes and skin.
Do not use sanitisers if a UV unit is switched on. If water temperature in a pool rises above +26 °C a dose of chlorine should be doubled for every 5 °C increase in temperature. Make shock sanitisation the recommended treatment method when pool is not in use. Proposed dosages should be considered as general recommendations. In specific cases, depending on water temperature, hardness, etc. dosage of products should be increased or decreased.Note: requires preliminary dissolution
(UK) (IE) Stabilised Chlorine Granules contain Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Dihydrate, UN 3077. Warning. Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Very toxic to aquatic life. Contact with acids liberates toxic gas. Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Use biocides safely. Always read the label product information before use. Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors. Wash hands after use. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.