Ice Melt- Safe & Easy To Use Ice Melt Granules
The safe replacement for Rock salt in the removal and prevention of dangerous build-ups of ice and snow. Totally non-corrosive to metals and other materials, it has longer lasting properties far superior to salt and such products as inhibited calcium chloride. Ice Melt is an ice melt granular compound which keeps walkways, driveways and paths free from all hazardous accident conditions caused by frost, ice and compacted snow.
Ice Melt granules facilitate easy spreading by hand or machine - simply scatter in the same manner as salt. Usage rate will vary according to individual circumstance and weather conditions, but as a typical usage rate would be from 50 grams per square metre. Thus a Kilo of Ice Melt granules will cover and area of some 400 square metres. For use anywhere that there is foot or vehicle traffic, especially areas where corrosion cannot be tolerated
- Loading ramps
- Garage forecourts
- Workshop fabrication yards
- Vehicle storage and parking areas
Safe - Ice Melt
- Non-toxic to humans
- Will not harm animals, fish or birds
- Has no effect on iron, steel, wood, aluminium, magnesium, asphalt, concrete, glass, plastics, rubber, paint, fabric, carpets etc.
Economical - Ice Melt
- Saves costly labour and time in clearing ice and snow. Ideal for gravel paths - needs no sweeping. Works in-situ up to five times longer than rock salt. Extremely cost effective - a little goes a long way. Spreads evenly.
- Non caking
- Does not become damp in storage.
- New Features
- Contains a biodegradable wetting agent to speed up the melting of ice and snow. Coloured to give easy identification of treated areas. Specially treated to reduce wind blow effect.
- Ice Melt granules must be stored away from children.
Free Shipping Information for UK Customers
Carriage to a UK Mainland address and VAT is already included in the price. Some types of chemicals are classified as hazardous and as such will be sent on a overnight carrier. A signature will be required on delivery. Once your order has been placed and the product has been shipped, you will be sent an email and text message with the tracking information included which will allow you to track the item and adjust if required.
The information and all further technical advice is based on our present knowledge and experience. However, they imply no liability or other legal responsibility on our part, including with regards to existing third party intellectual property rights, especially patent rights. In particular, no warranty, whether express or implied of guarantee of product properties is intended or implied. We reserve the right to make any changes according to technological progress or further developments. The customer is not released from the obligation to conduct careful inspection and testing of incoming goods. Performance of the product described herein should be verified by testing, which should be carried out by qualified experts in the sole responsibility of the customer.