Chemiphase CP-9210 cooling water treatment chemical is a High performance Low Dosage rate scale inhibitor. CP-9210 is formulated to protect systems against deposition of Carbonate, Sulphate and Iron Scales.
Typical Physical Properties
- Appearance straw coloured liquid
- pH 1.5-3.0
- S.G. 1.20 - 1.29
- R. Density 1.27
- Viscosity n/a
CP-9210 cooling water treatment chemical is an aqueous solution of Organophosphorus acids in the free acid form..
CP-9210 cooling water treatment should be dosed to the circulating cooling water, preferably proportionally, to the make up to maintain the levels specified by the Chemiphase water treatment consultant as indicated by the analytical results. Typical Dosage levels will vary on the type of water the product is applied with. The usual rate is 25-50 ppm based upon the Organo Phosphonate level.
Features and Benefits
- CP-9210 is based on phosphonate technology. The product demonstrates excellent scale inhibiting properties even severe scale forming waters thus minimising the deposition of Carbonate and Sulphate Scales.
- CP-9210 is affected to a far lesser extent than many Scale Inhibitors by the presence of Iron in the water, thus maintaining its superior performance.
- CP-9210 is extremely tolerant of Oxidising Biocides such as Chlorine and Bromine, remaining virtually unaffected at normal operating levels and conditions.
- CP-9210 product levels are easily monitored by titration, drop test or comparator test.
CP-9210 is compatible with most other cooling water treatments and biocides. It can be used with most standard dosing pump materials and fittings. Delivery lines should be stainless steel or polyethylene.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
When stored between 10 and 40oC in the original unopened container, CP 9210 has a shelf life of 36 months from the date of manufacture.
CP 9210 cooling water treatment is available in 20 Litre & 200 Litre & 1000 Litre IBC Containers.
The information and all further technical advice is based on our present knowledge and experience. However, they imply no liability or other legal responsibility on our part, including with regards to existing third party intellectual property rights, especially patent rights. In particular, no warranty, whether express or implied of guarantee of product properties is intended or implied. We reserve the right to make any changes according to technological progress or further developments. The customer is not released from the obligation to conduct careful inspection and testing of incoming goods. Performance of the product described herein should be verified by testing, which should be carried out by qualified experts in the sole responsibility of the customer.