"Control of Substances Hazardous to Health"
C.O.S.H.H. sets out essential assessments and measures that employers (and sometimes employees) have to take to control exposure to hazardous substances. The regulations came into force on the 1st of January 1990.
How can Chemiphase help you?
We are fully up to date with the regulations and offer our customers the following 5 point safety plan.
- We supply GHS Health and Safety sheets to assist you.
- Our products are labelled correctly.
- Our representatives are trained Technical Advisors.
- Our professionally trained team of Chemists are freely available to advise our customers. Do not hesitate to telephone or email if you need help.
- Over 80 of our products are classified as non hazardous and therefore do not have a C.O.S.H.H. requirement.
Beware of dealing with suppliers of chemicals who are unable to offer you the same C.O.S.H.H. assistance. The regulations at strict and the penalties severe.