Features of the 20 Dipslide Incubator
- 20 Dipslide Capacity.
- Compact and convenient design.
- Dipslides are visible without removing.
- Robust case suitable for field use.
- Just plug in and go.
- Superb heat distribution with no moving parts.
- Suitable for on site or on the move incubation.
- Temperature range; Ambient – 45 °C.
- Accurate temperature control; ±0.5°C.
- Suitable for L8 applications.
- High Temperature Protection.
- 240V power supply.
Incubation of Dipslide Tests
Dipslides are used to establish and asses if the conditions present in a water system encourage bacteria to multiply. Once the sample has been collected the dipslide requires incubation at 30°C for 48 hours to obtain a true result and consistently time after time.
A dipslide incubator is a critical element of microbiological monitoring. A lower temperature can mean the bacteria will grow more slowly and give a false low reading. If your reading is artificially low then the treatment engineer will consider that no action is necessary and the bacteria will be free to multiply and increase the risk to public health. Conversely if the temperature is high then the growth may be accelerated giving a false positive. This false high bacteria count can lead to unnecessary and expensive extra cleaning and treatment processes.
Approved code of practice and guidance for the control of legionella bacteria in water systems requires weekly monitoring of microbiological activity.
20 Dipslide Incubator
- The 20 Dipslide Incubator has a capacity to incubate 20 dipslides and the temperature can be adjusted between ambient and 45°C. The incubator has a transparent shatterproof lid which allows easy observation of the dipslides.
- The 20 Displide Incubator is compact and has been specifically designed for those treatment engineers who have a routine requirement to monitor a large number of cooling towers while mobile.
- This dipslide incubator can be set up in no time at all and has quick set reference points of 30 & 37°C.
- Running on the supplied 220/240V mains power lead or an optional 12V power lead for use in a standard car lighter socket, it is protected by an internal fuse and has an over-temp protection for safe extended use.
- Simplicity of operation, dipslide visibility, 30 minute warm up period means the incubation of your dipslides is safe inside the 20 Dipslide incubator.
All products manufactured by Chemiphase are developed under strict ISO 9001 conditions.
Chemiphase work with industry worldwide delivering practical, cost effective solutions to resolve complex problems. If you require technical assistance, or information about our products, please contact our dedicated technical support team on:
+44 (0) 1704 894808 or complete our Technical Support form.