Chemiphase manufacture a wide range of demulsifiers and emulsifiers for waste oil in water emulsions applications which will split the tighest of oily water treatments. Chemiphase offers a unique service by colleccting the waste oil sample and will generate a product recommendation report. This is then passed onto the customer with a small laboratory size sample for customer analysis. If you are interested in this service please contact us.
The waste oil demulsifier is determined from on site analysis of waste oil, demulsifier testing on site and then fully re-checked back in the laboratory to ensure that our product we reccommend is the best possible fit. Once a product has been recommended we offer on-site technical assistance for the product dosage rates and application points. This on-site technical service will continue to ensure that the product remains the best solution as the oilfield changes over the years.
The Waste Oil Demulsifier Range are oil soluble products that destabilise water in oil emulsions. Normally used to dehydrate waste oil. The Chemiphase Waste Oil range has been proven to be effective on a range of waste oils located around Europe. The range is particulary cost effective in breaking tight emulsions that occur naturally when oil and water is present, as in most waste oil applications. The range can be used in many water/oil systems and situations concerned with oil/water emulsions.
The range is normally dosed continuously at a point of good mixing to achieve good oil dehydration. To ensure optimum oil/water seperation our range should be added as near to the point of the oil flowing from the well. Typical dilutions for our range are between 5 - 200 ppm.
Waste Oil Demulsifier Range
|CP 2901||Waste Sludge Oil De-Oiler for Tanks||CP2901-205|
|CP 2908||High Water Content Demulsifier||CP2908-205|
|CP 2915||Waste Lube Oil Demulsifier||CP2915-205|
|CP 2954||Garage Waste Oil Demulsifier||CP2954-205|
|CP 2961||Low Sulphur Fuel Oil Demulsifier||CP2961-205|
|CP 2968||Ship Ballast Waste Oil Demulsifier||CP2968-205|
|CP 2972||De Ashing Demulsifier||CP2972-205|
At Chemiphase we carry out :
- On site analysis then fully re-analyse back in the laboratory to ensure that the product we recommend is the best possible fit.
- Once a product has been recommended we offer on-site technical assistance for the product dosage rates and application points.
- This on-site technical service will continue to ensure that the product remains the best solution over the years.
- At Chemiphase we take great pride in offering green, environmentally sustainable chemical solutions and as such all the products in the range are produced using environmentally friendly methods and where possible, are formulated to be fully biodegradable.
- All our chemical ranges are formulated by our highly trained and vastly experienced chemists and are put through rigorous in house testing in our purpose built research and development laboratory. We subject our chemical ranges to the most stringent of testing to make sure our customers receive the best products, whilst also satisfying our need for constant product improvement.
- Once the products have met our exacting standards, we move on to our modern production facility where our skilled technicians produce each and every product to the same precise formulations, before they are shipped on to you, our customers.
For more demulsifier information on the products and to request samples for in-house testing contact us.